Are you looking to learn more about common skin issues and their treatment? Check out these helpful resources below:
- Intense Pulsed Light, or IPL, can provide advanced treatment for a variety of common skin conditions. Read more about this non-invasive therapy on the Baylor College of Medicine website.
- Excessive sun exposure can lead to damaged and prematurely aged skin. Visit the Mayo Clinic website to see a slideshow of 10 ways that the sun can harm your skin.
- You can find out some easy ways to stay healthy and safe in the sun this summer by checking out the American Cancer Society website.
- There are many genetic and environmental factors than can affect skin pigmentation. Read through this article found on MedlinePlus to learn more.
- The National Rosacea Society provides more information about this common condition on their website.
Contact Cara Mia Medical Day Spa at (303) 350-4600 for more information about our products and services.